In search of a capable individual who is highly motivated about cloud processes and development, within the realm of healthcare. They will be working hand in hand with the development team to further accelerate technological innovation to improve patient outcomes. This is a System Engineer position based in Sydney and the ideal candidate will be joining a dynamic and progressive culture.
This company is a pioneer in the new clinical research and RWE world that puts patients at the heart of the healthcare ecosystem. Through a recent acquisition with another company that is equally passionate about the importance of patient empowerment and engagement in healthcare transformation, they are on the path of merging biopharma, medical, and digital technology development with medical care using patient data.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
It brings together a team of like-minded people with complementary skills: health database management specialists, developers, designers, data managers, healthcare professionals, and digital marketing experts. Our client’s recent acquisition into a larger company has allowed them to further develop their team and understand the fundamental and technical aspects of each of their clients’ organisation from concept ideation to commercial realisation and from innovation to implementation.
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- Deploy and maintain services and infrastructures required for the developed solutions (Amazon Web Service, Azure, etc…)
- Monitor services and infrastructure (CheckMK, datadog, etc…)
- Deploy the new releases of the solutions
- Manage user access for the DevOps linked SaaS solutions
- Maintains and enhances Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) (CircleCI)
- Maintains and enhances the Infrastructure as Code configuration (terraform)
- Have at least 1-2 years of strong cloud infrastructure experience
- Excellent Problem Diagnostic and solving skills
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated
- Happy to join a startup SME environment
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like something you’re searching for? If you meet all the requirements and you know that you can excel at this role, APPLY NOW! We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.