Sales and Customer Success Intern
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client is an online marketplace for carefully curated pre-loved, vintage, and antique furniture and home decor in Australia
- They redefine the furniture shopping experience through the elevated platform for buyers to discover and purchase one-of-a-kind pieces, while also offering sellers an attractive proposition to showcase and sell their items
- They aim to create a space where passionate collectors, designers, and vintage enthusiasts could appreciate, and buy unique pieces for their homes, all while promoting sustainability and reducing waste in the furniture space
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
As a Sales and Customer Success Intern, your mission is to ensure the successful onboarding and ongoing engagement of sellers. You will be responsible for identifying potential sellers whose products align with our client’s curation guidelines and utilizing a combination of outreach strategies to introduce our client to these sellers, emphasizing the value proposition of our platform.
- Sellers Onboarding: identify potential sellers, build a strong pipeline, prioritize sellers based on their product quality, and initiate outreach efforts
- Seller Relationship Management: guide sellers through the onboarding process and support them in listing their inventory on the platform. Ensure sellers are satisfied with our service and address any concerns
- Process Enhancement: actively seek ways to enhance the onboarding process, identify automation opportunities, and collaborate closely with our tech team to implement solutions that simplify the seller onboarding process
- Performance Monitoring: monitor performance metrics and provide insights to the co-founders to shape the company’s strategic direction and continued success
- Promote Sustainability through Marketing: contribute to the promotion of the circular economy within the furniture space by encouraging sellers to embrace sustainability principles through various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, etc
- Sales Drive: you are motivated to build relationships with sellers and excel in a sales-driven role
- Interior Design Passion: your have interest in interior design aligns perfectly with the client’s marketplace’s focus
- Strong Communication: you effectively convey value, engage with our client’s founders, clients’ prospects, current sellers and provide exceptional customer support
- Detail-Oriented: your meticulousness ensures seamless onboarding for sellers.
- Adaptable Team Player: you thrive in a dynamic startup environment and collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type: full time OR part-time of minimum 2 days per week
- Work Arrangement: hybrid
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Internship with a monthly allowance provided to reimburse expenses
If you are passionate about interior design, have a flair for building relationships, and are excited about the prospect of contributing to a startup, join us on this exciting journey!
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.