Australiance is actively looking for a Customer Service & Reservations Consultant.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers, read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client is a French owned global luxury cruise line that are known for their luxurious, elegant, opulent and intimate cruise journeys.
- Our client’s business is far-reaching as it covers many destinations in America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and also polar expeditions to the Antarctic circle.
- Albeit being a cruise line, our client is known to make the journey and the fleet operations very sustainable, in-line with global consciousness.
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
The role will require you to have a strong knowledge of reservations and customer service, as well as experience in cruising.
- Respond to emails and calls related to reservations in a prompt and efficient manner
- Create quotes, options, and make bookings for the APAC market.
- Process credit card payments
- Create and manage accounts and contacts in Salesforce
- Manage waitlists and pre-registrations
- Promote complementary products and services and maximize sales through upselling and cross-selling
- Provide concierge services for pre/post-cruise
- Follow up and update identification forms
- Prepare documentation to be sent to clients before the cruise
- Handle invoicing and payments
- Make outbound calls for specific operations
- Follow up with clients after the cruise to gather feedback and assess their satisfaction.
- Participate in charter operations
- Prior experience in sales and customer service roles
- Ability to respond to outbound and inbound calls
- Strong Excel & Word skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior experience in expedition cruising or travel industry is ideal
- Permanent full-time position
- Sydney based (office located in North Sydney)
- Work arrangement: 2 months training period to be office-only then move to hybrid model of 3 days in-office and 2 days WFH
- Start date: ASAP
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.