One of our clients is hiring an International Trade Business Development Manager who will assist in outbound and inbound projects, as well as promoting their clients’ services in Australia (FYI, this is a permanent full-time position starting ASAP)!
About them & Why they need YOU in the team
Fancy of working for a global and pioneer company? Then keep reading to get to know this global privately-owned firm based in France.
They own a powerful and well-positioned network of 18 offices in the most attractive markets: the U.S, France, Germany, Russia, UK, Italy, UAE, China, Singapore and many more. The extensive partnerships with 100 partners in 50 countries enable their operations in the world’s major economic centers, in key regional locations and emerging market hubs.
Since 1991, they have been serving over 5,000 businesses to help them grow through international expansion and cross-border investments in leading markets. Their international clients ranging from high growth companies, investment funds, government organisations to professional associations.
And they are now recruiting a Business Development Manager in Sydney to help them expand their services globally. You’ll join their diverse team of 180 employees including marketplace experts, specialists in various industrial sectors and staff with legal, financial and HR expertise. The right candidate will potentially have the opportunity to progress within the global business in Australia and worldwide (let’s put a lot of hope that global borders will open soon!)
- 5 years of business development experience is a must.
- Ability to deal with a range of partners: Australian & foreign companies that are expanding internationally, Government agencies, and Private Equities.
- Patience, conviction and interpersonal skills will be valuable strengths.
- Pro-activity and decision-making abilities.
- Must be passionate and convinced about the quality of the range of solutions provided.
- French proficiency is a huge asset.
- Full working rights (Australian passport holder, PR, post graduate visa).
Here’s your mission at the company
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities
- Identify relevant sales targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc.
- Understand the business value and product vision. Understand the customer profiles and their specific challenges and needs.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of leads
- Continuously learn and update skills and stay aware of industry trends
- Represent our client towards the ANZ market with integrity and professionalism at all times, and escalate your inputs to the Sales Director.
Why should you join them?
🚀 You’re looking for a dynamic international environment where you can be yourself, do what you love, and work for a company that supports your growth and nurtures your talents.
👫 Diverse nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset.
💸 Competitive salary package & benefits.
How to Apply
If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in Business Development, and you meet the above criteria, then we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
If you’re not interested in or available for this position, but know someone who is, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!