One of our clients is hiring an Outbound Sales Representative based in Sydney who is willing to take on ambitious challenges that accompany their rapid growth potential in the Asia-Pacific region (FYI, this is a permanent full-time position starting ASAP)!
About them & Why they need YOU in the team
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fast-growing B2B startups, then they are the dream company you are looking for!
They provide a cloud-based voice solution that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are using. They have successfully raised over $100 million for six years and are aiming at growing a customer base of 6000+. Their amazing teams with over 200 employees split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations. With a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents, you will enjoy the freedom and tools to thrive in your career.
- Native English speaker with full working rights in Australia
- 1 year or more experience in sales, ideally at a SaaS company
- Fantastic communication skills, with affinity for live contacts (phone/email)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn
- Rigour and organizational skills (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to take on an ambitious challenge due to our client’s immense growth potential in the ANZ region
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
Here’s your mission at the company
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities
- Identify relevant sales targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc.
- Understand the business value and product vision. Understand the customer profiles and their specific challenges and needs.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of leads
- Continuously learn and update skills and stay aware of industry trends
- Represent our client towards the ANZ market with integrity and professionalism at all times, and escalate your inputs to the Sales Director.
Why should you join them?
🚀 A key moment to join in term of growth and opportunities
👫 People matter, work-life balance is important
📒 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🛫 35+ nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💸 Competitive salary package & benefits
How to Apply
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, APPLY NOW!
If you’re not interested in or available for this position, but know someone who is, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!