Australiance is actively looking for Back-End Developers.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for an experienced Back-End Developer to join a growing digital health solution company in Sydney.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in IT, read more!
BACK-END DEVELOPER IN A HIGH-GROWTH COMPANY
Our client is a pioneer in the new clinical research and RWE world that puts patients at the heart of the healthcare ecosystem. Through a recent acquisition with a company that is equally passionate about the importance of patient empowerment and engagement in healthcare transformation, they are on the path of merging biopharma, medical, and digital technology development with medical care using patient data. With its unparalleled technology and data capabilities that deliver the full spectrum of patient-centric services that help providers, payers and suppliers uncover opportunities, accelerate innovation, and improve outcomes for patients.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company that is taking a step forward in humanising healthcare
- Massive growth opportunities
- Liberty to try new ideas and run new initiatives
- Hybrid working model
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- Build, maintain, and improve our RESTful APIs to link our backend to the APP
- Implement API requirements such as logging, validation, fault handling, security, custom analytics/reports, etc.
- Design application architecture and build features that provide a high-quality experience for our customers and internal team
- Write our API in PHP utilizing Laravel or Symfony
- Must have 3-4 years of experience with PHP and Laravel or Symfony framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Computer Science
- API development experience is necessary
- Understand and have built an API and managed endpoints
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now! We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.