Australiance is actively looking for Business Development Manager.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for Business Development Manager for a Bridge Construction Company in Sydney
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Business & Administration, read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- The role will involve interacting and networking with many different types of stakeholders, including contractors, engineers, developers, councils, state authorities and other government bodies
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, keeping up-to-date with trends in the market and the competitive landscape, and managing business development and marketing opportunities
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in civil construction (bridges ideal)
- Ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Ability to conduct thorough market research
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and self-direction
- Weekly fruit, milk, and snacks delivery in the office
- Discounts on a wide range of retail products via the client’s HRIS (Employment Hero)
- Flexibility with a hybrid work model
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.