Australiance is actively looking for Content Writing Intern
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Marketing & Communication read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client’s vision is to revolutionise the way of accepting investment and simplifying the onboarding process. By removing the regulatory complexity of investor onboarding, the client can concentrate on the most essential task of fuelling start-ups and delivering value to their investors
- By building a B2B Fintech/Regtech Platform and leveraging technology, AI and blockchain technology, our client’s goal is to provide a seamless end-to-end onboarding solution to go hand in hand with the modern pace
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- Content generation (written) – writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and contextualising your findings
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials (with the focus on written content)
- Developing marketing profiles and “stories” of the company, create product descriptions
- Creating of articles, blogs etc
- Proofread and edit posts before publication
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images & tones)
- Currently studying or has recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Startup mindset to grow along with the team
- 6 months internship
- Full-time preferred
- Must be based in Sydney, Australia
- In-office working model (office located in Sydney CBD)
- Start date: ASAP
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.