Australiance is actively looking for Digital Marketing and Growth Internship.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for Digital Marketing and Growth Internship to join an award winning startup in Sydney.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Sales and Marketing, read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client offers a data-driven and AI-enabled digital property investment platform that helps customers find, buy and manage the best investment properties. They have an amazing team of about 25 fun, caring, ultra-motivated people and are growing super fast. Their mission is to help customers build wealth through property investment.
- Harnessing the power of data and AI, their proprietary technology identifies the right investment properties with the potential for high return and low risk. Our client aims to reduce the time required to invest in property by 90% by using technology as much as possible for market discovery, research & analysis, and communications.
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
You’ll be responsible for setting up and continuously improving our client’s inbound lead generation machine. Your goal will be to find new clients and fuel the sales team with qualified leads
- Support in identifying target customer segments
- Set up experiments and tests to identify the best acquisition and lead generation channels for our client
- Define and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels (CRM/newsletter, LinkedIn, FB ads, Google ads, Tiktok ads, cold-emailing, etc.)
- Creating and running optimisation campaigns
- Define and analyse conversion KPIs to improve conversion rate
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to define and execute the marketing plan and with the Sales team to bring them qualified leads
- Setup and maintain integrations between the lead gen tools and Sales & Marketing stack (Hubspot, Linkedin, Campaign automation, etc.)
- Build the Content / SEO strategy with help from freelancers
- Support the creation of Webinars or organise events
- At least 6 months digital marketing experience
- Ideally has worked in a startup environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Ads, FB Ads, Linkedin Ads, and other key growth tools is an asset
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English
- Learning and development. No matter where you come from, no matter what you have studied, you will always have room to learn from others and develop yourself by participating in an open and transparent environment full of experiences and creative ideas
- You will be part of the growth of a powerful startup with international presence and you will be able to gain more responsibility
- Monthly allowance to cover some living expenses
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.