Human Resources Internship for a Startup Environment
Australiance is actively looking for Human Resources Internship
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Human Resources Internship, read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
Australiance is a Sydney-based start-up with 3 activities:
- Talent Acquisition Solutions for companies based in Australia looking for top talents (permanent staff, interns and labor hire)
- Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their footprint in Australia
- Organisation of startup networking events and management of an online community of entrepreneurs and investors (StartupAndAngels.com)
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- Liaise with students and professionals looking for qualified work opportunities in Australia on a daily basis
- Support the team in writing attractive Job Descriptions
- Source candidates based on our clients’ requirements
- Shortlist candidates and lead the first round of interviews based on our robust recruitment methodology
- Communicate our job and internship offers on our channels and look for new ones to promote efficiently our offers and to attract more candidates
- Support the organisation of regular online catch ups with our placed candidates
- Assist in any other ad hoc HR-related projects such as team building, procedure definition, process design and implementation etc.
- You are currently studying in a business school or university and would love to gain operational experience in Sydney
- You have acquired academic knowledge in HR and want to apply what you learned during an internship in a dynamic start-up
- You have a can-do attitude combined with excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- You are people-oriented, customer-focused, a strong team player and eager to learn new things
- You are a self-driven, proactive, highly organised, curious and energetic student with excellent attention to detail and high level of autonomy
- You are tech savvy and are interested to master IT & Social Media major tools such as MS Office, Google suites, WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIn
- You are fluent in English (writing and speaking), proficiency in French is advantageous
- Length: 6 months preferred, ideally full time (unpaid internship with a monthly allowance to cover expenses)
- Start date: July/August 2023
- Training on leading IT solutions including Talent Acquisition software, CRM, Social Media, Google Suite…
- Access to Tank Stream Lab coworking space, start up community and network
- Regular invitations to business events (Startup&Angels, French Australian Chamber of Commerce…)
- Long term career opportunities as the company keeps growing its innovative talent acquisition solutions and client portfolio
- Regular team activities
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.