Australiance is actively looking for Marketing and Sales Coordinator Intern.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Sales Coordinator to join a consumer goods brand in Sydney.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in IT, read more!
MARKETING AND SALES COORDINATOR INTERN
- Industry: Consumer goods
- Product/Service: High-Quality Kitchen Appliance
- Office Location: Sydney
Our client designs and sells products to make life simpler for every cook: the most demanding tasks can be accomplished quickly, easily radically transforming everyday cooking! Their collection of goods combines the best cooking traditions with today’s technology, and is supported by strong domestic use guarantees and after sales service.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Attractive monthly allowance to cover some expenses
- Outstanding intern will have a high potential to become permanent employee
- Mentorship: you will work hand in hand with senior industry experts
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
As a Marketing & Sales coordinator, you will gain an overall view of the business and gain great experience both online and offline. The team is small & warm and you will work directly with senior members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing (50%)
Assist in developing content-driven marketing programs for leads, customers and partners/resellers to boost online digital sales
Manage day to day company’s online presence (e.g. managing Social Media accounts, and E-Store website)
- Customer Support (30%)
Provide support to customers
Follow up with receipts, stock management etc
- Sales Coordination (20%)
- Student in your final year or graduate, ideally in Business/Marketing
- First experience in Digital Marketing
- A demonstrated passion for cooking
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Willing to build a career within a consumer goods brand
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.