WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client is a French owned global luxury cruise line that are known for their luxurious, elegant, opulent and intimate cruise journeys.
- Our client’s business is far-reaching as it covers many destinations in the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and also polar expeditions to the Antarctic circle.
- Albeit being a cruise line, our client is known to make the journey and the fleet operations very sustainable, in-line with global consciousness.
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- Set up meetings in the boardroom with food/beverage & branded items for external clients
- Manage all event coordination for in-office events
- Manage office & kitchen supplies eg. ordering stationery, business cards for ANZ team
- Point of contact for staff security codes, managing relationship with Security & ensuring security code internal master list is kept up to date
- Point of contact with building manager ensuring access passes for staff are available & master list monitored + manage annual pest control inspections, fire inspections etc
- Point of contact for staff requirements for any issues relating to light replacements, air conditioning
- Manage general admin needs of Co General Managers & Leadership Team
- Implement brochure fulfilment process with mail houses & trade distribution companies in ANZ + action all brochure orders from sales team, website & reservations
- Manage stocktake of branded merchandise & despatch to sales team when top ups required + find new branded gift ideas working in conjunction with suppliers
- Manage sales team requests for printing and despatch materials as required
- Create a master training requirements list for staff and monitor if staff have done training outlined in annual appraisals.
- Locate external training courses where relevant
- Manage hamper company account, fulfil hamper orders for sales team and manage budget inputs
- Raise all purchase orders for sales team in netsuite accounting system, input items into budget and send invoices to finance for processing
- Secure proposals & book venues for all events nationally ensuring food/beverage/AV/brochure delivery is managed so that the roadshow team can arrive and have all events run smoothly
- Post event inputting agent and client data into salesforce
- Back up person for identity form data entry into salesforce
- Manage salesforce merging of duped profiles for sales, res and guest relations
- Manage clientele reset password requests for res in conjunction with head office
- About 1-2 years of experience in sales administration roles, or similar
- Has experience with CRM tools like salesforce
- Interested or has demonstrated experience within the travel/tourism industry
- High level of organisational skills and a customer focus
- Proven experience with active communication
- Should work well within a team
- Permanent full-time position
- Sydney based (office located in North Sydney)
- Work arrangement: initial 2 months to be office only; hybrid thereafter (3 days in-office, 2 days WFH)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: $65,000 base + super
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.