Australiance is actively looking for Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join a Multinational Food Service Equipment Company in Sydney
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Sales and Marketing, read more!
SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client is a French owned multinational, world market leader in Foodservice equipment, manufacture and supply. They have been in the industry worldwide for over 50 years and in the Australian and New Zealand market for 30+ years and are seen as #THEsolution
- Our client’s business is wide reaching with clients such as 5 Star restaurants and Hotels, Hospitals, Aged Care, Resources sector, Government and strong support in the major QSR/Chain arena
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
Distribution Support (60%)
- Support the team internally daily to plan and execute a range of sales and marketing activities for business as well as dealer partners
- Coordinate the design and production of a wide range of marketing communications and liaising with overseas parent company on marketing deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and enhance a range of customer databases
- Assist in the preparation of marketing presentations for specific chain and distributor
Internal Marketing (20%)
- Design a variety of marketing collateral, digital content and market signage using Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- Collaborate with the Managing Director in formulating and presenting the Annual Marketing Plan and budget
- Report and analyse on program successes throughout the year
Trade Shows (20%)
- Coordination and oversight of a number of Industry Trade Shows in Australia and New Zealand
With your previous experience in a similar marketing role within a B2B sales focused environment, you are proactive, self-driven and enjoy working collaboratively within a team. Ideally you will bring:
- About 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated experience in project and event coordination management
- Has experience with email marketing using MailChimp
- High level of organisational skills and a customer focus
- Proven experience with activating communications and communications campaigns
- Focused on providing industry leading service and support for our customer base
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.