Australiance is actively looking for Senior Account Manager
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Account Management read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
Our client is a public relations and strategic communications agency for entrepreneurs, business leaders and disruptive brands, who are experts in their field and are looking to build a profile, raise awareness and develop a communications strategy for personal and business growth. Reasons to join the client will include:
- Freedom to express new ideas and ways of doing things
- The ability to work autonomously, but knowing there’s a room of experts who can help
- Opportunity for career progression with regular training and mentoring
- Yearly Strategy Planning Session with their business coach, company getaway and a chance to have your say!
- A culture filled with continuous learning, growth, and innovation.
Team lunches, quarterly activities, performance coaching and drinks
- Focus on ‘giving back’ and doing our bit to support local charities
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
- To be a brand custodian for the clients and managing strong personalities in founders
- Managing the day to day running of accounts and promotion of clients based on the agreed public relations objectives and strategy
- Being a news-lover, you will be writing high-quality content, finding new opportunities, and storytelling
- Using digital tools and managing solid relationships with influencers, growing your media contacts
- Working closely with the entire team, including senior management, in an environment that is hands-on, collaborative, and focused on success.
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience (Ideally in a PR Agency)
- To have genuine interest in working with tech startups and impressive entrepreneurs on all things PR, thought leadership and communications
- Fantastic media relations skills and an understanding of the Australian media landscape
- To have the confidence to develop and execute PR and comms strategies that get them the media coverage they deserve
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- A growth mindset and passion for storytelling
- Creative and curious in nature while having an attitude that’s focused on getting stuff done
- Highly adaptive to change
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative, team environment
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.