Senior Full Stack Developer for Fintech Startup
Australiance is actively looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in Full Stack Developer, read more!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Our client’s vision is to revolutionise the way of accepting investment and simplifying the onboarding process. By removing the regulatory complexity of investor onboarding, the client can concentrate on the most essential task of fuelling start-ups and delivering value to their investors.
- By building a B2B Fintech/Regtech Platform and leveraging technology, AI and blockchain technology, our client’s goal is to provide a seamless end-to-end onboarding solution to go hand in hand with the modern pace
- This position offers the opportunity to contribute to various stages of their platform’s lifecycle, from project management and technical support to cyber security and strategy development
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
The client is in search of a talented and versatile individual who will play a pivotal role in the technical development and strategic growth as they are on the brink of launching an MVP.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on problem solver, a strategic thinker, and a proactive team player.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external developers to drive technical projects, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of features and enhancements
- Hands-on involvement in software development, contributing to both the frontend (ReactJs) and backend (.NET) components of the product
- Proactively identify and resolve technical issues, including debugging, testing, and implementing solutions as needed
- Oversee project management, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and adherence to project timelines
- Contribute to the formulation of technical strategies and initiatives, aligning them with the company’s long-term goals
- Play a critical role in the rollout and support of the product, including user training and technical documentation
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure robust cyber security measures are implemented and maintained
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation within the platform
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT with a large scope of knowledge: full stack development within a team
- Experience with ReactJs and .NET
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Strategic mindset with the ability to translate technical concepts into business strategies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with cyber security is a plus
- Experience in a fintech industry or startup environment is a plus
- Permanent full-time
- Must be based in Sydney, Australia
- In-office working model (office located in Sydney CBD)
- Start date: ASAP
- Must be currently based in Australia and have full working rights!
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.