Australiance is actively looking for Software Engineer Coordinator.
Today, we put forward an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer Intern to join a MedTech Startup in Sydney.
If you want to learn more about this position or track our next thrilling job offers in IT, read more!
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM
- Play a key role in a disruptive MedTech startup aiming to improve health experience & recovery outcomes for every patient in a affordable way using Computer Vision & AI
- Work directly with inspiring founders and stakeholders (such as surgeons, GP, physiotherapist, etc)
- Get hands on clinic trial experience
- A lot of autonomy & massive ownership!
- Allowance up to 2,000 AUD/month to cover some living expenses
YOUR MISSION AT THE COMPANY
Working closely with the senior CTO and co-founder who are industry experts, you will contribute to develop MVP. You would be able to work from anywhere in Australia, as our client has a remote first policy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist to develop a disruptive health platform (first of a kind in Australia!) using highly specific Computer Vision system (AI) elements and open AI ChatGPT
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the mobile app and backend systems
Contribute to agile sprint system, with daily team meetings and tech side meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and implement software requirements
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code including automated testing
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge through learning and development opportunities
- Currently enrolled in a computer science or related program
- Love of coding!
- Familiarity with software development tools, frameworks, and platforms such as Git, Flutter, and Firebase
- Passion for technology and its potential to improve healthcare
- Appetite for start up environment
- Strong desire to learn new languages, tools, and frameworks
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills & pride in being able to take responsibility for delivering
- Willingness to take ownership
Up to an ambitious challenge? If you meet the above criteria and you believe you have what it takes to take on this role, don’t hesitate, Apply now!
We are waiting to hear from you and further discuss this exciting opportunity! Not the opportunity for you? Recommend someone that you believe will be a perfect fit for this role.